Fashion

Tuesday 29 July 2014

Union J's new song


My favourite boys from union J have dropped another great tune. I guarante this will be a summer smash. A song that will be favoured at barbeques and summer partys. My favourite boy George shelley has an uncanny resemblance to Mr. harry styles with his pirate like headband and brown tan in the new video. I have met union J and let me tell you these boys are so lovely. They are ALL very delicious to look at in the flesh but have great and humble personalities to go with their utter beauty. Gotta say Union J are the real deal. They all have enormous talents and can sing there little toushys off endlessly whilst entertaining a large crowd as I witnessed at their concert in december. The boys have been stuck out in  L.A for the past few months recording and living the "life". Check out Union J' s new single "Tonight we live forever"!!

No comments:

Post a Comment